One of the chief aims of the project is to agree on best practise with regards to integration of migrants in the two partner regions.
If you click on the "Best Practice" menu to the left you can read short descriptions of the the 5 nominated practises:
- Intercultural Week (Kaiserslautern)
- Celebration of Citizenship (Kaiserslautern)
- Treasure Chests (Silkeborg)
- New Arrivals Program (Silkeborg)
- Nutrition Driving Licence (Kaiserslautern)
Each region has nominated the best pactises in the partner region.
Have a look at the "Good Ideas" menu, too.